Monday, February 1, 2010

Question 10: Do you have the habbit to collect things? what type of things you collect?

Collecting things is not my cup of tea. I hate clutter in my home. It makes me feel like I am suffocating if I have allot of belongings hanging around my living space. Now my garage is something else. My garage looks like a hoarders house almost. This is one of my projects when spring hits. I'm going to clean out my garage and get rid of most things that are stored. I believe if you have to put it in a box and store it you don't need it so get rid of it. What do you feel about this?

I'm looking forward to your comments.

Pama Lyons

2 comments:

JMALH said...

Agree! (Of course, we have the same garage!)Can't wait to wade through all that stuff and get it to those who might need it.

adrisn said...

I think... No comment. hahahaha MY HOUSE is driving me bonkers!!!!!!